IICF Southeast: Virtual Circle Groups
A group event benefitting the IICF Southeast Women in Insurance Regional Forum
About This Campaign
IICF Circle Group Purpose:
To provide small networking groups, for men and women, to meet virtually each month leading up to the IICF Southeast Women in Insurance Regional Forum taking place on November 17, 2020 at the Omni Downtown Dallas.
Groups reflect the conference theme of “Beyond Gender: Inclusion, Leadership & Innovation. Come Together. Take Action.” We are coming together virtually during a time when we are required to be physically separated from each other. Through the platforms provided, we will create meaningful dialogue on how to take action in the insurance industry, grow your network and skills, develop professionally and make a difference.
Each group will consist of 1-2 facilitators and 6-8 participants, meeting virtually on a monthly basis.
Wednesday, June 25: IICF Dialogue for Diversity Live!
*details to follow with dates in your inbox
Monthly meetings for July, August, September & October dates determined by facilitators.
*Please note you do not have to be registered for the regional forum to participate in a group
Please register by Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
Brief Group Descriptions for selection:
· Listen to a different professional development podcast each month and discuss reactions with the group
· Preparation time commitment: 30-60 minutes per month
· Reading and discussing one book (or excerpts from several books as determined by facilitator) over three months focused on professional development
· Preparation time commitment: read 2-3 chapters per month
· Watch a different professional development TED Talk or video each month and discuss reactions with the group
· Preparation time commitment: 20-30 minutes per month